Send and Receive SMS text messages by logging in to the web panel or using your smartphone.
Login to the SMS web panel at s.ms to manage your SMS account. There, you can send and receive messages and make other actions to your account.
You can also send and receive your SMS text messages on your smartphone by installing an app (Jabra/XMPP IM client) to manage your account.
- Click here to see how to setup IM+ on your Android phone.
- Or, checkout this guide we made for seting up an SMS app on your iphone or ipad (iOS device) using the app called Trillian.
- You will also find the SMS messenger desktop app links for Windows and Mac at the s.ms panel.
- If you are using linux or otherwise prefer a browser-based client you could use webchat.s.ms to manage your SMS account.
- Our SMS service provides person to person chat capabilities with the use of a Jabber/XMPP chat client. Visit S.ms for supported clients and configuration samples like Pidgin, Adium, and others.
We can even send International SMS messages. Text message away all you can for less than $10 a month. C9VoIP is your one-stop cross-platform text messaging solution.
© 2006-2013 copyright - C9 Operations LLC